Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Snow Time!

Last week, we set out to Grandma's to let her see Kate in her snow stuff and invite her to play with us, but she wasn't home.
So we walked the short loop, but you wouldn't know it. It took us a while. Kate enjoyed going up other people's drive ways as I stood back telling her to "Come HERE..."
Clapping her gloves together... I LOVE THEM!:)
Walking back onto our road, the neighbor's dogs were on their deck. She stopped and watched them for a while, fascinated... "Doau" she would say... Yep, way to adorable:) Then eventually they barked, loud barks, not cute little ones... She was a little "taken aback".
Not wanting to end the snow time just yet, we played behind our house in the snow. Does falling down and getting up a million times count as playing? Ha ha ha.

1 comment:

Michelle's Day said...

Kate is a BEAUTIFUL little girl!!!! I LOVED playing with her in the nursery. Her little snow hat in the "play outside" pictures is so cute!!