Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

This past Valentines Day, Hubs went snow machining with the guys, which was fine with me. He doesn't get to go very often with work and just stuff... When he got home he wasn't sure if it was fun or not. Ha ha ha. It was HARD WORK! He could barely walk on Sunday and missed morning church... Shaun made him feel better by admitting that nothing has ever made him soarer than snowmachinging either... In the end hubs decided it was fun!:)

I love coffee mugs even though I have plenty, I always want more when I see cute ones. Before he left that morning he set out some mugs, my favorite chocolates and a sweet card. Thanks Hubs! OK, I will admit, I told him I wanted a starbucks mug and lindor chocolates for Valentines day. Ha! But the card was all him and it was sweet:) Love my Hubby:)
Kate colored Valentine cards for Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa... She did such a good job!


Yum crayons!
She loved her balloon and musical card. This girl is gonna be a rock star. She loves music and rocks out to it as soon as she hears something ressembling a tune. She also got a small teddy bear with chocolate hearts, which she doesn't know are chocolate and have been put away...
Lovin' her baloon! Cheap thrill:)

No comments: