Monday, February 23, 2009

New Feats...

Seems like just yesterday she couldn't even get on the little play chairs by herself. Now she is climbing on the table! AND today I heard her crying, and came upstairs to find her stranded at the REAL table, one leg up on the chair, hands holding on for dear life to the table, and the other leg danggling down... I haven't been teaching her to climb on our actual table and chairs, but all you experienced mommies know that one doesn't have to teach that... She is also climbing on the step stool up to look out the window by herself now...
This girl loves her babydolls and has tons of them... She hugs them to her neck, pats their back, rocks them... and then abruptly throws them down when she is done, moving on with the attention span of a toddler.
Wow... there is stuff everywhere! It happens fast, multiple times a day... clean up... get it all out... clean up... get it all out...etc... She picks up her books now, and gets an M&M as her reward, which makes her want to pick them up. Thankyou Dr. Dobson! I have to show her the M&Ms and tell her to pick up her books and put them in the basket, and then remind her that she has to pick ALL of them up, but she's doing really good!:) By the way, she takes FOREVER to eat her one M&M! Translation, messy. So she carries it around, sucks the candy shell off until she just has a tiny chocolate peice, gets it all over her hands, cloths, face, and sometimes curtains or what have you... But she loves chocolate! I wonder if she is trying to savor it and make it last as long as possible?
I taught her to pull her phone behind her...

No comments: