Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Last Day in Hawaii - 1/24/09

We were toying with the idea of doing something "touristy" the last day, but decided to suck up as much sun and beach time as we could and save the touristy things for another time.

Kate loved playing and climbing on the beach chairs...
Aaaahhhh.... relaxation!
Kate even got some reading in...
Hubs took Kate to play while I read in the sun, but it wasn't long before I went in...
Love my Hubs...
Watching an airplane...
She didn't have a good nap this last day, after playing in the water she was out cold on Mommy. Later Mommy shifted her to Daddy to enjoy some sweet cuddle snoozing:)
Hubs and Kate went for a drive, while I stayed back continuing to soak up the sun, moving to the pool area for some shaved ice and more reading.

She is always taking her hair out or trying to take it out, and then it is all over the place and in her eyes...

This pool had cool waterfalls of which Kate was not a fan...


Sigghhhh... can't wait to go to Hawaii again!!!!
The trip home was only about a 5 and a half hour flight. Kate did great and slept alot... Did I mention I can't wait to go back??? Alas...

1 comment:

Michelle's Day said...

That picture of Kate reading is GREAT! She's so concentrated :-)